Focus Worldwide is a full-service marketing research consulting firm
We provide reliable, actionable marketing research services including:
• Primary Research • Direct Marketing Impact Analysis • Advanced Statistical Analysis • Primary Research Combined With Database Information • Conference Evaluation • Secondary Research
Our primary market research services include:
• New product/service development • Customer satisfaction/ retention • Human capital assessments • Creative evaluations • Market share/penetration • Image evaluations • Pre-/post-advertising or marketing communications awareness • Direct marketing continuous improvement • Decision making/buying behavior • Companion/production animal disease prevalence • Clinical trials analysis • Segmentation • Product testing/trials
DIRECT MARKETING IMPACT ANALYSIS
Direct Marketing Impact Analysis evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of direct marketing programs and prioritizes opportunities for continuous improvement.
This hybrid methodology takes advantage of the primary benefits of qualitative research (probing for details) and quantitative research (the statistical rigor).
May be applied to: • Direct mail • Inbound/outbound telemarketing • Direct response • Fax campaigns • Batch e-mail messaging • Web site usage
ADVANCED STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
Our statistical capabilities include: • Regression analysis: a multivariate technique that relates a dependent variable to one or more independent variables. • Multiple regression analysis: a statistical procedure that studies multiple independent variables simultaneously to identify a pattern or patterns. • Factor analysis: a procedure for data simplification through reducing the many rating scales (or set of variables) used by the researcher to a smaller set of factors or composite variables by identifying dimensions underlying the data. • Cluster analysis: a multivariate statistical classification technique for discovering whether the individuals of a population fall into different groups by making quantitative comparisons of multiple characteristics. The differences within any group should be less than the differences between groups. Often used for consumer segmentation and brand positioning. • Conjoint analysis: a multivariate technique used to quantify the value that people associate with different levels of product/service attributes. Respondents trade product attributes against each other to establish product (brand) preference and the relative importance of attributes. Based on utility theory and consumer rationality. Better for functional than fashionable brands. • CHAID (Chi-Square Automatic Interaction Detector): a decision tree that uses contingency tables and the chi-square test to create the tree. Classification. The process of learning to distinguish and discriminate between different input patterns using a supervised training algorithm. Classification is the process of determining that a record belongs to a group.
PRIMARY RESEARCH COMBINED WITH DATABASE INFORMATION
This service transforms data into real knowledge. It applies primary market research methodologies and skills to your company’s customer or client database to reveal the attitudes underlying the current use of your organization’s products or services. This knowledge can help develop strategies to reverse downward trends.
Research results may be tied to databases to aid in modeling and scoring; segmentation schemes may be applied to fine tune marketing to specific target customer groups.
The conference evaluation and event auditing services at Focus Worldwide will show you the degree to which a conference or event met attendees' expectations.
• Evaluate relevancy of information presented
• Determine the credibility of messages conveyed
• Assess incremental knowledge
• Measure satisfaction of conference elements
• Gauge the importance of the conference or event on call to action (proxy for Return on Investment)
• Understand the impact of events on sponsors' image
• Measurements compared to a large database of findings from other relevant conference audits